19.10.12

Everyone loves bunnies! ♥

Today I realized how incredibly much I miss summer and the summer heat. It's getting both cold and dark now, maybe it's not so surprising given that it is almost November! Autumn can be quite cozy and pleasant but winter, no uch it is just too cold and wet. Just now I put up pictures from last summer on my PC. Among the pictures, there were a lot of cute pictures of my cute little bunnies! It made me miss them so much. ♥ Today is Friday and it´s so nice that it's finally weekend again. School this week has been really tough and it's been busy. I did not write so much right now because this is my first post in a long time. There are probably not many people will read this but what do I have atleast a loyal reader, my sister. ♥

1 comment:

  1. JAAA, ALLA ÄLSKAR KANINER! DOM ÄR GOS, GOS, GOS! Damn right att jag är en trogen läsare, puss på dig♥♥

    ReplyDelete